1. Hello Guest! We're rebooting LyricalThreats, the site that started BBE. We're leaving BBE behind because its reputation has been tarnished. By using LT, we're giving a fresh start while still paying respect to our roots. You don't have to be an original member to appreciate what we're doing here. And trust us, it will be better here than Facebook. No reporting, no aliases, no lies being spread. One community, two goals. Family and fairness for all.

LyricalThreats is Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pan, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Pan

Pan I'll Fry You Staff Member

Before I touch on anything, I'd like to apologize to many members of the community these past years for not being faithful. I've let laziness and my faith in other people lead our various incarnations astray. I've learned from my mistakes, and will not repeat them. This site is ours. A fair community with freedom of speech where anybody can join and be respected based on their merits not who they suck up to. Not a place where you have dickride your way to the top.

With that out of the way, I welcome everyone back to the best site that ever was and I hope we can return to our former glory. I need all of your help, to put in the time and effort it takes to start anew. To leave the past where it belongs and focus on what we can do to make this community we all want.

Lex da God likes this.
  2. Thrill

Thrill Administrator Staff Member

I told you so...every single time

Pan likes this.
  3. Lex da God

Lex da God LT's Sexual Panda Staff Member

[​IMG]

Thrill likes this.
  4. Jukon

Jukon SirVent Staff Member

yellllllow